Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Carpet Stain Buster - Old Spots in Carpet

We moved into this house nearly 3 years ago.  When we moved in, there were several black spots on the carpet in D's room (and not in a place I could place a piece of furniture either). I don't know what they were but they were awfully black so my guess was Sharpie marker.




I used a couple of different carpet cleaners to remove them with no luck.  We had the carpets professionally cleaned with no luck so I figured they were going to be with us until we replaced the carpet.  



Last week I decided to give the Norwex Carpet Stain Buster a try.  I sprayed the spots, let them sit for 5 min and then used the Enviro Cloth to scrub.  I repeated that process a couple of times and each time the spots got lighter and lighter.

























You can barely see what was left of the biggest spot after 3 rounds with the Carpet Stain Buster and Enviro Cloth.

Next I got a Norwex Micro Hand Pad and scrubbed for a minute with that.  Poof!  Gone!  I was so thrilled.  I didn't think anything would remove those spots!

No comments:

Post a Comment