Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cleaning Paste - Glass Stove Top - Pictures

I know I already did a post about using Cleaning Paste on glass stove tops but today I have pictures!  Last night, a pot of pasta water boiled over.  I decided to add to the mess.  I boiled more water today but added some butter and white cooking wine to it.  While it was boiling, I dropped some shredded cheese right on the burner.  When all was said and done, I had a stinky house and a really messy burner.  Perfect for a demo!



Oops!










First I used my Enviro Cloth to wipe off the grease and burnt on chunks.













Then I got out the Cleaning Paste and Kitchen Scrub Cloth.  I cleaned the right half for a little side-by-side comparison.













Finally, I finished the job.  It looks beautiful again!  It did take me about two minutes of scrubbing but keep in mind what I did to that burner.  Hopefully your messes are this big.

No comments:

Post a Comment