Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cleaning Paste - Grout Cleaner

OK, one last post with Cleaning Paste, for now anyway.

I noticed the grout in our shower was a little dingy.  Ok, more than a little I guess.  (It's been a while since it's been cleaned.  Not one of my favorite chores.)

I thought I'd give the Cleaning Paste a go at it.  I got a little bowl of water, an old tooth brush and my cleaning paste.  I dipped the tooth brush in the water and then swiped up a bit of the Cleaning Paste.









After a little scrubbing, it looked like this!











I continued around the shower and found this. Ick!  This decorative tiling starts just a couple of feet from the floor so you have to get on your hands and knees and purposely look under the tiling "ledge" to see it.








A little Cleaning Paste and a bit of scrubbing and it looked like this!  Gunk is all gone.










There is a little ledge as we step into the shower.  I found this all along the ledge.











Cleaning Paste took care of it!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks great, Christie. Usually grouts are really stubborn areas to clean inside the house and it just takes a lot of time having to scrub them away. Well, it looks like your cleaning paste has really worked wonders and cleaned up that area pretty well. Kudos! 
    Gail Wallace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming!
    http://clearviewsurfaces.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for share this article, it very useful for me.
    I look forward to your new article.
    like this

    ReplyDelete