Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cleaning Paste - Oh My Tub

I once saw a statistic that said the average jetted tub is used once.  Yes, once!  Well, I'm proud to say mine gets used almost everyday; by my two sons who love to climb in the empty tub and drive cars in it.  Turns out the slanted back makes a great ramp.  All of these cars have left their mark though:
 These marks are compliments of the feet from a watering can. (No, literally the feet, it was a metal, pig shaped watering can. Long story.)  The boys thought the pig can was fun to drive.  I thought it sounded like nails on a chalkboard.

Jason was concerned that these marks were permanent.  I was quite confident that Norwex Cleaning Paste could remove them.  I was right.  I love being right.

I first tried using just the Enviro Cloth to get rid of the marks but I needed something stronger.  Then I got the Cleaning Paste out and that did the trick with just a few minutes of scrubbing with the Enviro Cloth.  The Cleaning Paste contains just three simple ingredients: marble flour, natural soap, and traces of coconut oil.  That's it.  I don't imagine it would taste very good but I could eat it without being harmed AND it made my tub look fantastic!  How many products can you say that about? 

No comments:

Post a Comment