Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Laundry Detergent

One of the best selling Norwex products is the Ultra Power Plus Laundry Detergent.  I did a test between it and All Free & Clear.  I filled the jars with water than added enough detergent for a normal load in a front loader machine (which is what I have).  The jar on the left is the liquid All Free and Clear and the jar on the right is the Norwex detergent.   In the All Free & Clear jar, you can see all of the filler that has settled out after it has sat for awhile and all the filler still floating around.  The Norwex jar sat for the same amount of time but you don't see any filler on the bottom or floating around.













Then I shook the jars up.  Now you can see just of "free & clear" the All detergent is.


Check out this post where I talk about one bag of detergent lasting 8 months!


No comments:

Post a Comment