Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Dishwashing Liquid - Blood Out of Pants

This next experiment was long overdue and I was surprised at the results.  Everyone has talked about what a great laundry pre-treater the Norwex Dishwashing Liquid is.  I'm always hesitant to experiment with our clothing, we don't have that much of it!  But, it was time to give it a try.

My son apparently picked at a scab on his arm then dabbed it all over his pants while sitting in his crib.




I put some pre-treater on them.  On the top portion I used Shout Advanced.  This is a product I have used for a while.  I have found it the best at getting stains out of our clothes.

On the bottom portion I used the Norwex Dishwashing Liquid.

I didn't let them sit for too long before throwing them in the wash.
I was very surprised by two things: 
#1: The Shout did not remove the spots.  They aren't red any more but I could still clearly see them 
#2: The Dishwashing Liquid did remove the spots.  I was pleasantly surprised.


I pre-treated the rest of the spots with the Dishwashing Liquid.  They ended up sitting for a couple of days before they went through the wash.










The results.  No more spots!
Like my facebook page!  I'll randomly select someone to win an Enviro Cloth when I get to 50 Likes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment