Thursday, August 23, 2012

Blue Diamond - Penny and Faucet Handle

Blue Diamond All-In-One Bathroom Cleaner is one of the new products announced this month.  My bottle of it arrived on Monday.
At conference they showed us the penny demo below.  Put a drop of Blue Diamond on a dirty penny and it'll remove all the tarnish.













But, I have yet to find a reason to clean my pennies.  They either get spent or go to the bank, so I headed for the bathroom.
I recently felt something crusty along the underside of this water handle.  I turned it half a turn so I could see what had built up down yonder.  It was a nice spot of mineral build-up.

I put a few drops of Blue Diamond on it and let it sit for 5 minutes. 
With the help of the scrubby portion of the Bathroom Scrub Mitt, it easily came off.

Would the Descaler have done the same thing?  Yes.  Both are meant to remove mineral build-up.  The Blue Diamond is a gel so it stayed in place better than the Descaler would have.


Like my facebook page!



No comments:

Post a Comment