Thursday, August 30, 2012

Business Opportunity Details

At conference, we were told that there are currently only 15,000 Norwex consultants in the US!  Jen, my sponsor, shared these numbers to give you a comparison:
Avon: 6.5 Million sales people
Mary Kay: 2.4 Million sales people
Tupperware: 2.6 Million sales people
Scentsy: 170,000 sales people
Pampered Chef: 65,000 sales people
PartyLite: 63,000 sales people

People often ask me if the market is saturated with Norwex consultants.  You can clearly see there is room for much growth.  Most of my parties consist of 1-2 people who have Norwex products, 1-2 who have heard of Norwex but don't have any products, and 3-5 who hadn't heard of Norwex until they were invited to the party.  Obviously, there are still a LOT of people to educate about cleaning without chemicals out there.  We need help!

Here is a letter I give to anyone interested in learning more about the business opportunity:
Thank you for considering Norwex as a business opportunity!  I never thought I would be doing home parties.  I went to a party my friend had invited me to and learned about Norwex products.  Once I started using them, I realized how wonderful they were.  I started removing the chemical bottles from my home (which also means I no longer have to worry about my kids getting into them).  I quickly decided I wanted to try selling these products because I truly believe they can improve people’s lives.

As a Norwex consultant you have the flexibility to set your own hours.  You decide how much you want to work and when.  Sales for an average party are $500-$600.  You get 35% commission so you can make an average of $175 per party or more!  For each party you will spend about 2 hrs. doing the party (setup, party, orders), 1-2 hrs. communicating with the hostess, submitting the order, and sending any final documents to the hostess.  That’s it!  You’re starter kit is free, with qualifying orders.  See the What’s in your Business Starter Kit? sheet for more details.  With the commission from my launch party and my hostess gifts, I did not spend any money on product to get myself going.

You can expect to receive a lot of support and have a variety of resources at your disposal if you join my team.  I belong to a team called Planet Green Team.  It is the number one team in the country.  We have consultants across the country so team meeting are broadcast over the web for those who are not local.  There is monthly training for new members and for those starting to build a team of their own.  We have monthly team meetings and Norwex Corporate also hosts several webinars each month.  Our team has a team website full of documents and information to get you started.  We also have Google and facebook groups where you can ask questions of the whole team.  You will not be left to fend for yourself, we are all here to support you!

So how do you get started?  First, contact me with any questions.  Once you’ve decided you want to go ahead, work with me to schedule your launch party.  I will do the presentation (unless you really want to) but you will receive the commission AND hostess rewards!  I had an average sized launch party and was able to get more than enough product to start hosting parties (see picture below).  A week before your launch party, you will need to fax in your paper work.  In about 24 hrs. you will have a consultant # and your starter kit will be on its way! 

I am always available for any questions you may have.  Please don’t hesitate to call or email me.
Sincerely,

Christie Steinbock

No comments:

Post a Comment