Friday, August 17, 2012

Descaler - Bathroom Sink Drain

Time for another amazing product post!  The Descaler

The previous owner left poor Linda with a lot of mineral build-up on her bathroom fixtures.

Here is some build-up in one of her bathroom sinks.

First I tried the Cleaning Paste and Kitchen Scrub Cloth.  Here is something that the Cleaning Paste didn't work well on.  Guess that's why Norwex developed the Descaler.

I sprayed it on and let it sit for a few minutes.  Then I used an Enviro Cloth to wipe it clean!  It really didn't take an effort to wipe away the build-up.

Some of the new products will be arriving early next week.  Check back for posts using those products!

Like my facebook page.  When I reach 50 'Likes', I'll randomly select someone to win an Enviro Cloth!



No comments:

Post a Comment