Monday, September 3, 2012

Dusting Mitt - Dirty Lamp

I've blogged about how the dusting mitt works well on window screens when wet, but what about when it's dry?   I may have mentioned before, the dusting mitt is microfiber but has a much higher pile than the Enviro Cloth.  This higher pile allows it to pickup and and hold onto the dust it comes in contact with.  It's excellent for ceiling fans because it can hold that dust so it doesn't "rain" down on you while cleaning.
I found the perfect opportunity to show how well it holds onto dust.  I noticed a very dusty lamp in the family room.  I grabbed my handy dandy dusting mitt and went to town. 

Unfortunately, I didn't think to take a before picture, but here is what the mitt found.  (I dream of the day when I have nothing to blog about because my house is immaculate.)

Here is a very clean lamp.
Now, what to do about that dust.  Well, I didn't want to wash it after just one use so I used the rubber brush to wipe the dust into the garbage can.  Now it's ready to go again!



Like my facebook page!





2 comments:

  1. Hi,The Norwex Dusting Mitt is truly stunning!It's super effective and does precisely what it should do, and then some.It should be known as the Norwex Dusting,Stair and Window Screen Cleaning Mitt!Thanks a lot.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    http://homevacuumzone.com

    ReplyDelete