Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Crystal Deodorant - 7 Months Later

Some of you may have read my initial post about the Norwex Crystal Deodorant.  Well, it has been 7+ months since I started using it and here is where I'm at with it.

You can see that there is still quite a bit left.  Since I've started using the crystal deodorant, I haven't had to use anything else.  It has worked really well.
My only complaint is the BO smell** that it takes on.   The smell doesn't transfer back to me so I can still use it when it smells like that, but it's not the way I like to start my day.  I bought some coconut oil last week and soaked it in that for a while.  That has helped so far.  I'm not sure yet how often I'll have to do that if I want to keep it odor free.  So, while this is a bit of a pain, I still feel better knowing that this is much better for my body than the alternative.
 **Read this post for a solution to the BO smell!
 



2 comments:

  1. Are you rinsing it after each use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do rinse it. I was wiping it with a body cloth after each use but now I just run it under water and that has eliminated the smell. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I've updated this post with a link to another blog post about the updated care instructions.

    ReplyDelete